Last updated: August 21, 2017
Your access to and use of the Website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
The Website is intended to serve as an online store of handmade crafts and arts pieces, and a learning environment through which registered users (“Users”) may subscribe to access courses of downloadable PDF (“Courses”) and associated study materials. Crafted Crafts offers for sale through the Website certain products pertinent to the Courses. Users may also use pages provided on the Website as a venue to offer and sell certain items to other Users.
Access to the Website
- In order to access the Websites, you will have to create an account. You may never use another’s account without his or her express permission and you may not provide another person with the username and password to access your account. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify Crafted Crafts immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although Crafted Crafts will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of Crafted Crafts or others due to such unauthorized use.
- You may use the Website to participate in skill based challenges organized by Crafted Crafts for a chance to win prizes (“Challenges”). Any Challenge in which you participate will be governed by any specific criteria or parameters described on the Website in relation to the specific Challenge.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the Crafted Crafts servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Crafted Crafts grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Website for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Crafted Crafts reserves the right to revoke these exceptions, either generally or in specific cases, at any time without notice. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Website.
Accessing Your Purchased Content
You may access your purchased content by downloading the PDF file to your device or computer.
Sale of Products by Crafted Crafts
- Any times or dates stated by Crafted Crafts for delivery are estimates only. We shall make all reasonable effort to deliver goods within the time specified, but we shall not have any liability for any failure to deliver within that time.
- You must pay for items purchased from Crafted Crafts by credit card or through Paypal or by other methods specified on the Website from time to time. Unless otherwise indicated, the prices are exclusive of delivery costs and applicable taxes.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you for any reason. If your order is accepted by Crafted Crafts, we will confirm acceptance to you by online electronic means to the e-mail address you have provided.
- You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing goods from Crafted Crafts will be correct, that the credit card, or any electronic cash, which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of any goods. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your credit card details before providing you with any goods.
- Crafted Crafts will replace goods that you have purchased from us which are incorrect, damaged or defective, at no cost to you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the problem with the goods within 24 hours of receipt of the item and our customer service team will provide you with return instructions. Once we receive the item and have validated the damage/defect, you will be refunded the price of the item as well as any applicable taxes and shipping costs. Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment used to purchase the item. Please note that in order to receive a refund for the shipping cost of the item, you must contact our customer service team before returning the item to us, and we must be able to validate the damage/defect/error.
- If you are not satisfied with goods purchased from Crafted Crafts, you may return them to Crafted Crafts within seven (7) days after delivery. Returns will receive a refund of the price of the item and any applicable taxes, issued in the original form of payment used to purchase the item. Items must be returned in new or like-new condition, and in their original packaging, and with all paperwork including your packing slip to ensure full credit. Shipping costs will not be refunded unless the item is being returned because it is incorrect, damaged or defective. Crafted Crafts reserves the right to refuse any returns if they do not meet our return requirements. Please email email@example.com and our customer service team will provide you with shipping instructions.
Intellectual Property Rights
- “Content” means all content on the Website, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein. Content are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under Philippine and foreign laws and international conventions and are (i) owned by or licensed to Crafted Crafts, (ii) supplied to our editors or released into the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press purposes, (iii) published on public sites with licenses granted under Creative Commons, with attribution in accordance with the Creative Commons license granted in each case, or (iv) covered, we believe, by the Fair Use Doctrine.
- Content and User Submissions from other Users on the Website are provided to you “as is” for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. Crafted Crafts reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content or User Submissions from other Users other than as expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. In no event shall any Content or User Submissions be used for any website, application or publication of any sort which is competitive with the Website. For the sake of clarity, a website, application or publication is competitive if it distributes, publishes or otherwise makes available by any means educational courses and materials in any field or if it is otherwise competitive with any business activities of Crafted Crafts and/or the Website. If you download or print a copy of the Content or User Submissions for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or User Submissions or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Content and User Submissions therein.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CRAFTED CRAFTS AND ITS SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND WEBSITE ASSISTANTS DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. NEITHER CRAFTED CRAFTS NOR ANY OF ITS SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR WEBSITE ASSISTANTS MAKES ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS TO YOU ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE OR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE AND SUCH PARTIES ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT OR USER SUBMISSIONS, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR USER SUBMISSIONS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT OR USER SUBMISSIONS POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE. CRAFTED CRAFTS DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITES OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND CRAFTED CRAFTS WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL CRAFTED CRAFTS OR ITS SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, OWNERS, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR WEBSITE ASSISTANTS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY USE OR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CATEGORIES OF LIABILITY DESCRIBED IN SECTION 6, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT CRAFTED CRAFTS AND ITS SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, AND/OR WEBSITE ASSISTANTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR CONTENT, OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY, AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
The Website is controlled and offered by Crafted Crafts from its facilities in the Philippines. Crafted Crafts makes no representations that the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Website immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation, if you breach any of the items stated within the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.